Friday, February 17, 2006

Lonely

Well, Pete's gone back to CA for now.  Only two more weeks and he's off to the sandbox.....I have to say I am afraid. Afraid to be alone, and afraid that time isn't going to go by fast enough.  I can't wait till he's in my arms again.  The hardest part, is that I won't get to be there to see him off....it really breaks my heart. I'm crying as I'm writing this now.  I just miss him so much already...I know I'll make it through this, and all will be alright....But it dosen't make it all any easier.  I can't sleep.  I stay awake after work until the sun comes up.  And then I feel like I'm safe enough to go to sleep.  I just feel like I'm the only one out there in the whole world that feels like this.  I know I'm not, but it sure feels that way....I just don't know.  If I'm not the only one out there, someone please let me know.

Pete said the sweetest thing tonight.  "I can't wait till this deployment is over, I want it to hurry up, get here and get over with.  So I can come home, spend a whole month with you, go back to CA for a few more months, go to my next duty station, then come home and get married, have babies, and start our life together."  That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard.  Finally I have someone that wants what I want, and shares my same dreams.  I love him so much. 

 

Well everyone, if anyone ever even reads this thing anyway....I'm going to try and get some sleep.  If Pete knew that I was still awake, and crying like this, at that, he'd be upset... So I'll compromise and cry myself to sleep.  I love him so much....and I miss him.....Please pray that God brings him home to me safely, and as soon as possible.  Cause when he does, I'm not letting him go ever again.  So help me God......I miss him.

 

Please everyone, help me to pray for all the troops.....Bring them home to us safely, we love them all.

 

I miss you Petey, and I love you more than you will ever really know.  My heart and soul are complete when we are together. <3

No comments: