Man am I missing him lately. More than normal maybe. I just feel so completely lost right now. My work is cutting my hours. Im making ends meet just barely the way it is, this just sucks. So im going to go out and look for a second job here...that way Ill keep busy too to take my mind off of things. Then I wont be sitting online "fretting" all the time, instead ill just be "fretting" and making money at the same time. Sounds good I suppose. I just miss him like crazy....I had a good three hour or so cry a few nights ago. God, I havent cried like that since he left, I dont think I even cried that bad when he did leave. I don't know. So much crying its hard to keep track of it all! I wish I could just sleep till he comes back home. that would be nice. Hibernation-the only way to deal with deployments! lol but then who would send him the care packages? So I guess ill stay awake! :) Anyways, time to go find the cats toy that she just lost behind the couch, my fault I think, I threw it back there accidentally! :( oops!
I miss him so much...........................And im willing to do anything I have to, to be with him once he comes back. Anything........and I mean that..............I love him more than life itself. Really and truly...........*sigh*

1 comment:
Hey girlfriend, I know exactly how you feel when it comes to missing the one you love and the wanting to do anything in the world to be with them right at this very second! We really need to get together and have a good cry on each other's shoulders. You know I would do that for you and I know you would do that for me as well. I love you so very much and pray every day for Pete's safe return to your arms. Take care girl and you go have yourself another good cry. It's healthy for you to do that, don't keep anything bottled up. That's why I started my own journal on my personal page, to get things off my chest so I don't go stir crazy! Take care, my beloved sister. ~ Jen ~
Post a Comment