He made it home, safe and sound!! I have never been so happy in my entire life. The 400 lb gorilla has FINALLY been lifted off of my chest!!! I remember seeing the buses rolling up, it was like seeing a whole bunch of celebrities!!! AMAZING!!!!!!! I cried so hard, it was so good to see them all getting off of those buses into the arms of their loved ones!!!!! But when I saw my honey....finally after 8 long months (not as long as some I know) It was simply amazing. I knew it was him RIGHT away. And we picked up right where we left off.....I dont think any other day could compare to that, other than our wedding day, and the day we have children. Seriously. It was so special and amazing, and I am so honored to be his wife to be, and to have shared that moment with so many special people that I met there. I love them all, and cant wait till im out there in CA with the PERMENANTLY!!!!!!!! I love him so much........what an amazing time!!!!!!! Time for me to get some sleep, before I have to wake up and do lots of stuff and pick him up from the airport! He's coming home for a few weeks!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! Thank you everyone who read this, and Im sure I will keep posting from time to time. Now I have a wedding to plan.......me and my hubby to be's wedding!!!
1 comment:
Like I've said so many times before, I'm glad that Pete is finally home and so relieved that he is safe and sound once again. I also look forward to your wedding day . . . I really wish I could go out to wherever you're getting married and see you get married . . . and I also look forward to the day you have your first child. Love you tons and I am so happy for both you and Pete.
Post a Comment