skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Just a few more days!!!!
Well, just a few more days and Petey is home on pre-deployment leave!! :-D Just a "warning"....Im sure I wont be online for oh, two weeks! So if I'm not, youll know why! :) I can't wait!! Kinda bittersweet though.....then its back to the "Big ol' sandbox" for him once again. I pray that time goes by fast.......and if anyone that can relate to me and this situation, I hope that you contact me. Id love to meet people that are in the same boat as me, someone to talk to and cry to. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one in the world that has to deal with this, even though I know that I'm not. So, if anyone knows and understands what I'm going through, or going to be going through, please contact me.....the more friends I have the merrier! Thanks all and God Bless you. Hope to hear from someone soon. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment