Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The time has almost come...



































































And I Will be leaving my husband from June 3rd till the second week of August....I can't believe it. I've been crying off and on, thinking about being without him. Sure I know it's for the better good, I know this is for what he wants to do in becoming a police officer, I know I will be okay and I can do alright as a single parent for a little while. But what sucks, is that I am going to miss my husband. My partner, my helper, my best friend in the whole wide world. I miss him even though he hasn't left yet. And I AM SOOOOO going to be the sniveling, crying, weepy lady at the airport getting ready to board her plane....people looking at me like I'm the most pathetic thing in the world...toting around a stroller, carseat, diaper bag, carry on and my purse, all while bawling like a two-year-old as I watch my husband walk away. If it was just him and I, that's one thing, but this time it's Him and I and our son. Our son will be over a year old when he sees him again. I don't even know what to expect from a one year old! lol Honestly...and I'm just sad that Pete has to miss that, even though it is only for a little while...but it's still missing out. I know I know, "At least it's not a deployment...." Blech...>I've been there, done that, but without a baby. If I had to do a deployment with having my son now, I'd just die I think. I give SO much credit to those mom's out there that do it all alone....omg I can't even express how much my heart goes out to you ladies... YOU are my HEROES!!! Honestly....but anyway....time to go cuddle with my hubby....and then tomorrow I get to organize and pack all day, ugh, yay. I just want this to be over with. He's not even gone and I miss him already. I suppose I should be happy to know that I have somone so special that I can miss this much. Not everyone has someone like this. Dear God please watch over my husband while we're apart...and watch over me and William and please make sure that William never forgets his da-da....Amen. Watch over us all Lord....And help me to keep my sanity, and not to bawl too much lol. Amen Lord.

No comments: