Thursday, April 23, 2009

Just an update...


So many things happening all at once...So William has had a URI (Upper Respiratory Infection) but is starting to get better...he has some antibiotics (for only a few days) and then some cough syrup that has helped IMMENSELY. It's great that he can sleep at night now, without getting all snotty and coughing himself awake. Poor baby. On top of that already anyway, he's going through another growth spurt, and wakes up around midnight for a 'tank top off' before going back to sleep. Still gets up at 5-6am to eat and then back to sleep till around 7-8am. Get this though, he's now crawling!!! And the day before that, he started giving, 'kisses'! I love it! And then just the other day he started saying, "ma-ma!" So precious!!!

Pete should be going to the academy soon, I look forward to that being done and over with for sure...

My little niece is crawling now too! Yay! Her and her cousin can have crawling races now! lol

That's about all I know for now....I have a dental appt. on Monday to get some fillings done....say a prayer that I live through it and done have a heart attack/stroke during....I am TERRIFIED of the dentist. And I do mean TERRIFIED. It's almost an unnatural fear. Maybe it is unnatural. They'll be giving me nitrous though...I hope that helps. I've never had it before. And the fillings they're doing are in the front....so one good thing, I'll start to feel good about my smile again. :) That's worth it, right? :)

No comments: