Monday, September 26, 2005

Another Early Morning/Late Night......

Sappy, yeah I know....lol im a sappy sort of individual.  :)  Oh well what can you do?  That and Im in dire need of "quiet time" here.  Today is Monday September 26th, and I have been working 8-10 hour days at work since LAST Sunday.  And I dont get a day off till this upcoming Friday September 30th.....Seems like FOREVER!!!  Im sooooo exhausted that it's almost like I'm too damn tired to sleep!  Make sense?  (Not really I know, but it makes sense to me!)  Well, only 4 days now till Pete comes home!!  I cant wait!  I miss him soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!  you get the picture lol.  This is going to be a fun month!  He's home for 4 days, and then, 3 days after he leaves...I get to go out to see him for the Navy Ball!!!  I have no idea what to wear and all that stuff though.  A nice dress I understand....but I HATE trying on clothes!! lol  And thinking now, I have to get my hair done when Im out there!  AUG!!  Too much to do and not enough time.  All I want to do is spend time with him.  At least that Sunday that Im out there him and I will get to just spend the day together.  That will be HEAVEN!!  There's always too much going on to just have time for "us".  Im sure other people understand this as well....well, anyways....I should try to get some sleep.....I cant wait to see Pete again!  *does the look im an excited geek dance!*  Well.....Ill write more soon sometime Im sure!!

No comments: