Here I am again...I don't really have much to say other than I can't WAIT for Friday!!! I'll be picking Pete up from the airport! Only bad part is that it will be an early flight...and considering that I'll have to work till 2am I'm sure (Second shift, yay!) I will be pulling an all nighter like I did the last time he came home! lol oh well, he said that he'd drive us to his parents house, so I'll have to take him up on that offer! If I'll be able to sleep at all! The only way I'll be able to sleep is if he's curled up next to me, and I'm all snuggled up safe in his arms again! Oh I cant wait!! I never thought i could ever feel this way about someone...not this deeply, its just insane! But I love it more than anything in the world! I wouldnt trade ANYTHING for this feeling! Only 3 MORE DAYS!! I cant wait to just hold him in my arms again...*sigh* :) Anyways, I should get some sleep now while I still can! lol Nighty night time!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment