Well everyone, my first entry...hmm what to say other than HELP!!!!!! lol I need all the help I can get here...I wish I could just up and leave here and go be with him, but bills don't pay themselves...I just dont know what to do! Any advice and knowledge is going to be more than helpful!
Ive been up all night/morning just crying...wishing and racking my brain out trying to figure things out. But I think that some input would help.
Anyone has any kind of info, I appreceate it!
Good News: only 7 days till Pete comes home!!!! Cant wait to see that handsome face again, and hold him in my arms! :-D
And only 16 more days till the Navy Ball! I get to be Cinderella for the night! :-D And to think, I already have Prince Charming! :)
And honey, if you get to read this...remember...my world stops the second you leave...and dosent start again till you're in my arms once again. I love you! <3

No comments:
Post a Comment