Tuesday, November 1, 2005

HAPPY BIRRTHDAY HONEY!!!!!!

Well all!  Today is Pete's birthday!  The big 2-6!! lol as if thats old at all!  I have a few months to go before I catch up to him, ill be 26 in April.  (But Im trying not to think about it! lol)  Just wanted to add another note in case he reads this telling him HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!  Today is the best day of my life! It was the day he was brought into this world!  :)  i love you honey!  I cant wait to see you!!!  Ooo!! Im sooooOoOoOOoOOo excited!!!!!  *sigh*  im a dork, Oh well!! lol Gnite all!  :)  And God Bless!!

 

Heres a few cool quotes that I found....

*I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.*

*If you wish upon a star, your wish will come true.  I wished and I dreamed and I finally found you!*

*If you find true love at a young age, you are truly blessed.*

*Love is a spell you love falling into.*

*Love might be merely one word and four letters, but it could mean the world to anyone."
*You have not lived until you have found someone worth dying for.*

*Anyone can make you smile.  Anyone can make you cry.  But it takes someone special to make you smile when you have tears in your eyes.*

*Although I have a lamp and fire, the stars, the moon and the sun to give me light...Unless I look into your eyes, all is as dark as the night.*

*I do not wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.*

*Sometimes I hug my pillow and dream of you.  I wish I could be hugging you and dreaming of my pillow.*

*You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.* ~Dr. Seuss

*You know you really love someone when they are the last one you think about every night, and the first thing you think about every morning.*

*Love is when you never let go, even through the pain and sorrow.*

*When I look into your eyes, I know that I don't want there to be any good-byes.*

*You can't blame gravity for falling in love!* ~Albert Einstein

*Even the darkest corners of my life have been brightened because of you.*

*Love is perhaps our only glimpse of eternity.*

*All my life I would do anything for you; Even if it was to engrave your name on my heart.*

*Never leave someone without saying you love them, you never know if that's the lasttime you'll see them.*

*Don't frown! You never know who's falling in love with your smile!*

*Love is not what makes the world go 'round, Love is what makes the ride worth while.*

*Love makes one a sentimental idiot!*

http://www.lovepoetry.com

 

 

 

No comments: