Thursday, November 3, 2005

Just one more full week or so!!!!

Well everyone....just about a week or so and I get to go back out to see my honey again!  I absolutely cannot WAIT!  I hate the fact of knowing that it has to end at some point, and the nect time I'll get to see him is for his pre-deployment leave, which is depressing all in itself.  But gotta try to be on the up and up I suppose.  Don't worry about it till it gets here!  I just wish that it would get here sooner so it could all be over with sooner....the sooner the better!  I was just talking  online a little while ago to my exes little brother.  He's always been like a little brother to me and he's so happy for me.  My ex is actually happy for me too...which is nice.  My inherited little bother's name is Matt, and he just had surgery today.  Poor kid.  He's only 18 and I'm kinda trying to convince him that he might someday get back together with his g/f that he was with for a year.  I know how hard it is, getting back up on your feet after having your heart broken.  I'm just glad I know that I wont have to have my heart broken again.  Thank God, its about time! lol  Its so funny how true the saying is, "Dont look for love, it will find you."  I mean, when I met Pete, or when we first started talking, I wasnt expecting anything really.  But I just knew, that day that I first actually met him at the airport that there was something really special about him.  I never believed in love at first sight, that was just something that happened in the movies....but it does happen!  I can vouch for that!  And I am so glad that we finally found each other......its wonderful!!  I have never been so completely happy as I am with him!  The only thing that isn't wonderful is that he's so far away, granted he's still in the states, but that dosent make it any easier.....but there's another saying that's true also, "Things worth having arent always easy, you have to work for them."  This saying is also so true.  I just know that once he gets home, and we get married that everything is going to be so great!  I mean, granted, every marriage has its problems.....be it emotional, financial, and so on, its going to be great.  He's so wonderful, and I hope he knows that!  I tell him enough, but sometimes I have to pound it into his head....not literally....he hurts himself enough without my help! lol   Anyways,I could babble on and on forever about this, but Im going to get some sleep now!  Ill write more later on Im sure!  :)

No comments: