Well everyone....Im back from the marine corps ball....and it was a blast! It was alot of fun and I got to meet some pretty cool people that my honey works with. So it was a good time! As soon as I get the pics back from the photographer Ill have to put it on here. I have to say that we looked pretty darn good! Pete of course was extremely handsom, and I have to say that I looked pretty darn close to Cinderella lol! It was so much fun!! And not to mention, that on the way back home from the ball, or on the way back to CA, Pete asked me to marry him! So Im a wife-to-be now! Im so excited! I never knew this could be so exciting and could make me soooooo happy! I love him so much and I cant wait to start our life together! :-D Once he goes to Iraq and then comes home we'll be getting hitched ;) So it should be around this time next year I think, unless he gets out of there sooner. We'll just have to see! Anyways everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Has to be better than mine, I stayed home all day sick! :( Figures, tis the season to have sniffles! lol bye bye for now everyone! Be safe!! And God Bless!!
Jen

No comments:
Post a Comment