Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Okay so Im missing him.......

Okay so im missing him like UBER bad again........I dont know why, maybe because were almost halfway there and I feel like its never going to get over that hump.......I dunno. Just sad today, its going to be one of those kinds of weeks.......Ill write more later on, I dont feel like talking about it anymore now.  Not that anyone really reads this or anything......blah blah blah PMS sucks.............gnite

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Jennifer,
I know what you are going through... I'm a Navy Wife myself... My husband has been in for almost 6 years... We have done 3 deployment so far and many more to come... I know what you mean by missing your man... I will say I missed mine alot to when he is out to sea...  I had 2 kids without him being there for the birth of his daughter and his first son... I have 5 kids so it will be crazy when he gos back to sea duty in 2008... I have been reading your Journal... I just want you to know I'm here for you if you ever need to talk... Where is your boyfriends station at??? We for sea duty was in VA... Which we will more then likely being going back to VA.... Do you have Navy Wife friends??? My aol screen name is PrdMom2My5Angels so if you ever need a friend to lean on I'm here for you... Even if you need someone to talk to...

Wanda