Just wanted to update a bit....so I missed Pete's phone call today. First one ive missed since he's been gone. Its not a good feeling. I was at work, and I saw my phone, the phone was still lit up. So that means that it had JUST finished ringing.......so I had to go to the bathroom for a little cry. So yeah. Ill survive, its just a crappy feeling. Figured id add a picture of what I did for Memorial Day and whatnot.....that's all I have to say. Things suck, I dont feel well, dont feel like myself. But im going to the doc on Monday of next week. For a full physical. Whee......Wish me luck! I think Im going to need it!!!
PS-This pic is me praying for my cousin who was killed in Vietnam. I never got to meet him, but I have always looked up to him. In this pic, Im praying for my cousin, and I am also praying that he watches over my sweetheart in Iraq......Im sure he already is watching over him. I miss him so much............no one that ever reads this can ever imagine how much I miss him. Maybe a little bit, but they can never understand EXACTLY how much......

1 comment:
You're right sis, unless somebody is engaged to a man or woman who has been deployed to Iraq or some other 3rd world country like that who is at war, nobody will ever truly understand what you are going thru. But there are people who will always give you a shoulder to cry on. People like me. It doesn't matter if I know what it feels like what you are going thru, just remember all the crap I've been thru in my life, so I can somewhat relate. Not to mention, sometimes it just helps having that shoulder to cry on. Besides, you'll never know when I'm going to need that shoulder to cry on as well! Love you tons sis.
Post a Comment