Thursday, May 4, 2006

Excercising? Me????

So one of my best friends, Crissy, she's the one with the baby.  She let me borrow her "Carmen Electra's-Fit to strip" workout DVDs.  I tried one out this morning, and man was it fun!  : D  I had a blast "trying" to do it! I never laughed at myself so hard! lol  So we have the whole set at work and I put an order in for it.  Why not right? Its to tone up my muscles and whatnot, I gotta look good when my baby comes home!  :)  And I should be in shape too.....im going to need all the help from my muscles that I can get! lol *yeah im a perv, so what!* lol  Anyways!!!!  I thought Id share!  Don't really have much else to say other than I miss my baby so much.  I hope he gets to call again soon, I love seeing those weird phone numbers pop up on my phone!  If only I could describe the feeling that goes through me.  Its like going to an amusement park for the first time when youre 10 years old and tall enough to ride all the rides!!!   lol That's the only way I can think of to describe it!  :)  I have never had anyone in my life that makes me feel this way, its amazing.  And even more amazing, people ask me "how do you do it?" And its so easy to do.  when you love someone so much, and they love you that much in return, its simple.  No one else compares to that person, never can and never will.  They are that special to you, and you are to them.  Like I said before, "Id rahter spend 10 days of the year with him, rather than 365 days of the year with someone else."  Its so true.  Its amazing how you can miss someone this much because of the love you both share.  Its phenominal, really and truly.  And I have 25% of this deployment over with!  Only 75% to go!  Im making it!  I really am!  Im so proud of myself!!!!  :)  Anyways, time to go do dishes and make something to eat, then go nighty night!  I love him so much, and I miss him incredibly....cant wait to hear from him again!!!  :)  (Guess what else!?  I bought a chuck roast that im going to attempt to make this weekend with the slow cooker that Petey bought for me!  wish me luck! I think itll be just fine!  Im a pretty darn good cook, and thanks to mom and gramma, I learned well!) 

EVERYONE REMEMBER!  Mother's day is not this weekend, but next weekend on Sunday!  I already got cards for both my grandma's and my mom and Pete's mom too!  :)  Go me!  :) I got them before they were all picked over....I hate when that happens!  :)

GOOD NIGHT!!!!  :)  Peace and Love to you all, may God watch over our troops!  And bring them home safely!  Im praying for you all!!!  God bless you and your families for making the ultimate sacrifices!!  I appreceate you all!  *****HUGS*****

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, this is your journal, you can be as big a perv as you want to be! As for wanting to get into shape for your baby, I understand that one completely! I've been walking 3+ miles a day with Kami all week long. My baby tells me that if I lose my ass before I get down there, he's going to "fatten me up"! Nooooooo!!!!!!!!! lol . . . Oh and with your slow cooker, the only way you can destory anything in there is if you turn it on high and forget all about it for like 10 hours or more! Yeah, I'm speaking from experience. I meant to put it on low, but . . . oh well. It's the blonde in me I guess. Love you tons sis and you know my thoughts and prayers are with Pete and everybody else over seas. ~Jen~