NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! IM SOOOOOOOO BUMMED!!!!!!!! Pete was online tonight, and I WASNT HERE!!!! I had my computer turned on and ready to go, but I didnt get to the "signing on" part....and I fell asleep on the couch before I did!!!!!! I missed him by not even an hour too! *yes I cried!!!* Now, after two months of a deployment, and 3 months of being apart......I finally know what its like to "miss the phone call" or "miss talking to them online". AND IT SUCKS!!!!!!!! So a friend of mine and I exchanged cell phone numbers, so that way, if he's online, shell call me and let me know, and if her hubby is online and she isnt, then I can tell her....make sense? lol Its an interesting support system us military Significant others have Im telling you. You get pretty darn creative! :) Speaking of creative, I made chocolate chip cookies tonight too. They turned out damn good too! Pete's going to be a happy fat man once him and I are married lol. ;) Anyways, its almost 10am, and I should take another nap. Considering Ive already slept for like 5 hours, but I need a bit more I think. Now watch, poor Pete will call me and Ill be passed out and wont even hear the damn phone ring.....pfffttt I swear. Sometimes you could drop a bomb right next to my head and Id never hear it. *rolls eyes*
But!! Even though I DID miss talking to him online....he did get to see my MySpace page! And I think he liked it lol im sure he did. I advertise him QUITE a bit on there! ;) And he left the sweetest message. Jen, youre the only one that ever reads these....so I know you hate myspace....but check my page out and see what he wrote me k? He's so sweet. I love him so so so so much! And miss him like its going out of style!!! lol :) Oh yeah, he got himself an MP3 player too because he broke his DVD player :( So I didnt yell at him for buying that. He's gotta have SOMETHING to do! lol And so he asked me to make CDs for him.......ive never had a computer that could do that! lol it was fun! So now I have three CDs to send him! He'll be so happy! YAY! :) Anyways, naptime, then its time to go do laundry, and THEN i get to go look for his WEDDING RING!!!!! OMG hes SUPER excited about that too! hehehe! Not sure if Im going to get anything yet, but well see. Anyways.....tah tah for now.....nappy time for me! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment