skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Ticked off a bit........
Okay...so you know sometimes you just KNOW when you should keep your mouth shut? well apparently this lady that I work with dosent know how to do that. This happened this past Friday, (its now the following Monday...) and we were getting ready to leave, I was in a super good mood ya know....was tired, but surviving...and out of nowhere she comes up to me and says, "Do you ever get ANY sleep? Nothing against you or anything, but you look so tired, pale, drained...just wiped out." I thought to myself "WTF?!?!?! DO YOU SEEM TO FORGET WHAT IM DEALING WITH HERE?!?!?!" Hello?!?! Earth to so and so!!!! all I could do was think, "Gee....thanks for letting me now that not only do I feel like crap, but I look like it too....thanks appreceate that remark......Ill return the favor someday!!" I wanted to smack her!! And she likes to whine all the time about "I miss my b/f! I never get to see him anymore! I even forget what he looks like!" blah blah blah! He works days and she works evenings!!! I wanted to scream!! "At least all you have to do at night is roll over and hes there! I roll over and what's there? The pillow that Pete sleeps with when hes here, the stuffed care bear bedtime bear that he gave me (bedtime bear because he knows how badly I have insomnia, ever more so now...) and his cammies! NOT HIM!!!! My sweetie is in a war zone....his life is in danger....and I WORRY ALL THE TIME!!!!!" But yeah.......some people really need to think about what they say before they say anything....dosent help either that im PMSing now too.........oh joy.........blah...........anyways, Im done venting for now....time for bed for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment